Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Sycamores

We've got some customers in town for usability sessions this week, so last night we took them out to dinner at a fancy steakhouse in downtown Raleigh, so I missed every second of the Indiana State game. Sounds like I picked the right game to miss. Nice to see Ben Allen playing well, but embarrassing to see us lose (AGAIN) to the Sycamores. ISU was picked around 8th in the MVC this season. Iowa lost to Northern Iowa, but Northern Iowa is the favorite to win the MVC and one of my preseason mags even picked them to make it to the Sweet Sixteen. Big difference.

I'm not going to be able to watch the Kentucky game live this weekend. I'm going to tape it and see who won first. Not because I'm nervous about the game, but because I simply can't bear to watch us lose to Kentucky again. If we win, I'll watch it. If we lose, I'll hit the "Erase" button on the remote.

No comments: