Monday, April 30, 2007

Carson's elongated birthday celebration

Someone we've managed to extend Carson's birthday into a series of events spanning about 3 weeks. First, she gets to open presents as they arrive in the mail (which I think is crime).
























Then she goes to see the "High School Musical" musical with her friends and then have cupcakes afterwards.





















































Tyler was there for cupcakes (we stayed home and played "Scooby Doo - Mystery Mayhem" instead of going to the musical).

And then her actual birthday is next Tuesday and then I'm taking her to Chicago the following Friday.

That girl is totally lucking out this year.

2 comments:

The Grands said...

Did you open your present? Or did you "model" the proper way to wait for your birthday? Actually, I believe in waiting also but I hope you opened your present so you have some books to read in NY. Amazon says your getting some more on Friday. All I can say is it's a good thing that Carsie is such a sweet angel or she wouldn't get away with it. Thanks for the pictures - there're great! I think she really does like the bathrobe!

Terry Bleizeffer said...

Well, after some deliberation, I decided to open my present because you'd already mentioned that they were "previously owned" and because I wanted something to read.

But it's still wrong!

(And yes, she loved her robe -- and her stuffed animals)