Saturday, November 19, 2005

Killingsworth

I watched the game last night, by the way, hope you're having fun and luck in Las Vegas, therefore, I was surprised to see that the Star (Terry Hutchens) headlined Strickland with a page one headline and picture. You know I couldn't stand pretty boy Strickland and I still can't. But, oh my God, that Marco is a monster basketball player. It's going to be so much fun watching him play, but I'll always be sad that he is a senior.
Since, I've been home, I have heard what sounds like my phone connection hanging up when I've been off line, even when I've been off line since the previous day. Is it possible that some spyware has gotten into my computer and dials up with out my knowledge? Until a few minutes ago, my computer "remembered" my password. After, I finish this, I am going to update my Norton. I usually update it every two or three weeks. I did notice that I have been getting about three times the amount of spam the last few days. Love, Mom

1 comment:

Terry Bleizeffer said...

Needless to say, I haven't seen either Indiana game - I haven't even read about them yet, other than seeing the score. The ESPN News ticker said Marco scored 28 pts in the opener, but that's the extent of my knowledge. I completely forgot about the game yesterday (we got home at 6:00 last night). We had a lot of fun in Vegas, though very little luck. Fortunately, I don't expect to win, so I can lose and still enjoy myself.

Not sure about your computer question. It would surprise me if spyware could secretly dial in to your connection, but I can't say definitively that it couldn't. I suggest that you get some spyware protection - very inexpensive. In fact, if you go to www.microsoft.com, I think their spyware protection product is in beta right now so you can download it for free. Norton and the other virus folks all have spyware products as well - in my opinion, spyware protection should be considered standard software on computers - without it, eventually you'll have problems, no doubt.